Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptest View Post
Is it possible to try upgrading to 6.6.1 and see if it has the same issue?
Ah, good question. I happened to see the update to 6.6.1 come through in the App Store last night after posting my previous message. I updated but didn’t think to test the text field scrolling issue again. And now I’m trying to think of more things to type to get the text down to the border with the keyboard. Almost there…

Ah, this is looking promising! Yes it looks like the text field is indeed scrolling and allowing me to see the full text of the message I’ve typed. Very nice! Thank you!
Appreciate 1
apptest4582.00
      09-01-2024, 09:58 AM   #442
apptest
all I do is test!
Rep
Drives: I lost count of how many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefe2000 View Post
Ah, good question. I happened to see the update to 6.6.1 come through in the App Store last night after posting my previous message. I updated but didn’t think to test the text field scrolling issue again. And now I’m trying to think of more things to type to get the text down to the border with the keyboard. Almost there…

Ah, this is looking promising! Yes it looks like the text field is indeed scrolling and allowing me to see the full text of the message I’ve typed. Very nice! Thank you!
Ok perfect! Something might have gone haywire in 6.6.0 but let me know if you see anything like that in future versions. I’m always trying to keep the parts of the app on the cutting edge, but sometimes it’s a little to far and things break 😂